- 2 May، 2017
- Posted by: elias
- Category: blog
Is hair transplantation the solution? Many people believe that hair loss is one of the things that happens only in the elderly… but this is not a good belief. Hair loss may also occur in young people under the age of 21. Hair transplant for young man may be the best solution.
It may be shocking if unexpected hair loss occurs for a young man aged between 15 and 20 years.
However, what are the most striking hair loss signs?
The first known hair loss signs for this age are hair weakness in the temporary area of the frontal hairline. Weakness on both sides of the upper front area is another sign. This can affect the appearance of the front area. The young man may notice an increasing fall when combing the hair, bathing or washing.
It would not be surprising if the pattern of hair loss is genetically inherited from one of the parents or uncles. This is because the young man will see that this baldness comes to him by heredity. However, he will not be happy when his signs of hereditary baldness appear early.
I lose my hair .. I’m still 21 ..oh.. I’m lost
Hair loss before the age of 21 can be a nuisance for young people. Even if one expects to undergo hair transplant surgery like a male member of the family. Hair loss at this critical time may leave the young person with:
- The young person will be psychologically deformed
- Socially less attractive
- feel embarrassed in the labor market
It may also be an easy remedy for those advertising of expensive and ineffective medicines advertised in the audio and video media.
What should a young man do when he or she is 21 years old?
Some steps will lead you as a young person to treat your hair.
- Consult a doctor who specializes in hair transplant for young man is the first good initial steps.
- The doctor accreditation is a necessity by one of the international organizations in hair restoration surgery.
- He should have a wide range of skills and experience, and it is important to be familiar with the latest techniques of hair transplant for young man.
- The doctor should follow the most advanced cosmetic methods that meet the needs of the patient. Cosmetic considerations are the most important when the patient’s condition is poor.
The psychology of the patient is deteriorating, and most importantly, he is not yet adult.
A young man suffering from hair loss must not involve in decisions concerning hair restoration, especially surgery. The patient should have the well education about avoiding reckless decisions that may not be in his future interest.
What medications does a hair restoration specialist most often prescribe?
The primary goal of a hair restoration specialist is to inform the patient of his condition. He will inform about the future development and the possible complications of hair loss as well as any hair loss treatment.
Because hair transplantation is a successful and effective way to restore lost hair. Young people consider it the first choice for hair treatment. However, hair restoration pioneers do not consider hair transplantation for those under the age of 21 to be the best choice. The doctor rarely considers hair transplant option for those under 21 years of age according to the unique characteristics of the individual.
- The doctor can not detect the pattern and extent of hair loss development at this early age.
- Hair transplantation may not be possible at an advanced age after the full development of the pattern of hair loss.
- It is difficult to design a hair restoration surgery to look normal and last a lifetime.
Once hair transplantation begins, future surgery will be required to maintain the natural appearance.
- Unexpected results of hair transplant at an early age may need some repair later.
- It is difficult for a young man to issue an early decision such as that issued by adults on surgery, even if it is under parental supervision.
Hair transplant for young man is the last resort
Hair transplantation may be the best option for treating hair loss.
Some hair restoration experts may at times recommend the non-surgical treatment of minoxidil and Propecia. They are the only two treatments approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat hair loss. Treatment with Minoxidil and Finasteride reduces hair loss and gives a more poignant appearance by adding more intensity to hair and follicles that diminish.
In some cases, a hair restoration specialist may perform a small hair transplant for young man of the frontal hair follicles to improve the patient’s frontal hairline. In very rare cases, a specialist performs intensive hair transplant surgery.
The expensive may be a future bargain…
It may be expensive to consult a hair restoration specialist, but it will be far less expensive than using miraculous treatments sold online, television, radio, or print media. A professional hair restoration consultant is invaluable for a young man who feels self-destructive due to premature hair loss.
In very rare cases, a specialist performs intensive hair transplant for young man. It may be expensive to consult a hair restoration specialist, but it will be far less expensive than using miraculous treatments sold online, television, radio, or print media. A professional hair restoration consultant is invaluable for a young man who feels self-destructive due to premature hair loss.